Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Just The Essentials: Vacation Mode!

       Hey y'all as most of you know I just got back to my own personal ice box (Alaska) and no I do not live in an igloo, but I do ride my pet polar bear to work most days. (please note the sarcasm). For those of you that aren't following along on social media.... which you totally should be, but than again I may be a little biased because I think I'm a hoot... I was down in Washington visiting some of my very favorite peeps.

       On a side note: Washington is my very favorite place in this world, one day it will be my HOME, until then I will continue to sneak off for long weekends every chance I get. I try my best to unplug from social media as best as possible while away.... but lets be real there are just some things that I get to excited about like Daddy's Donuts! Ya thats a real place and its AMAZING if you have the chance please go!!!!! Thats more of an order than a suggestion.

       While on Vacation I received so many messages asking about what I do or what I take and eat or don't eat for that matter..... which honestly is not much I don't indulge in while away and the reason for that is..... I don't work out and eat more healthy than not most of the time to restrict myself. I do those things because I love my body and want to reward it for keeping me healthy and alive, but also so that when I travel to new places I am able to indulge in the local ways or just enjoy a bucket of donuts with my favorite little nephew.

       Honestly y'all vacation Molly is such a different person and even more of a badass!
(if thats ever possible). 

       I am very much a runner while I travel for a few reasons. 1. Its free and most times there is not a gym readily available. 2. It is the best way for me to explore my new surroundings and breath in the fresh air. I also practice a lot of yoga and deep stretching. This lets me give my body and mind a break from the gym life and heavy lifting so that I don't have a burnout.

       While I do eat treats and things I don't eat daily back at home the 3 main travel goodies that always go with me and help my stay on track no matter where I am are these babes below and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you snag some up for yourself during everyday life or travel adventures.

 
  
1.  Probiotic Restore Ultra. Get It Here.
2. Night Time Recovery. Get It Here.
3.  AM Apple Cinnamon Bar. Get It Here.


 The Probiotic Helps support healthy intestinal function and the ability to absorb nutrients from food and supplements. Take your recommended amount before breakfast and one before bed.

Night Time Recovery Aids in the recovery and repair of fatigued muscles after exercise and helps the body endure more demanding workloads before the onset of fatigue, as well as promotes a more restful nights sleep. Which helps insanely with jet-lag.

The AM Bar is the perfect meal on the go for when you are out site seeing and start to get a case of the hangry. I also love these because they are perfect for on the go life which is me everyday not to mention they are jam-packed with goodies for your body: High in 20 vitamins and minerals, 15 grams of protein, 190 calories.

Not only is the Bar Molly approved, but don't take it from me. This bar is so yummy it is also kiddo approved. I almost didn't get to have any, but getting to share treats with this little makes it perfectly okay with me.


Want to know more about the amazing benefits of these three beauties. 
Please send me a message and lets talk!


Happy Travels ML'rs 

Want to keep up with everything Molly Logic?
Follow along with me on social media.
Instagram: @msmollymoran or Click Here.
Facebook: Molly Logic or Click Here.
Have questions or just want to chat? Send me a email by Clicking Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment